I DO NOT OWN ADVENTURE TIME, Adventure Time is owned and licensed by Cartoon Network Studios, produced by Frederator Studios, and created by Pendleton Ward. I am posting the content with the sole purpose of spreading the joy I get from this show to those without access to the televised program.
I AM PREPARED TO TAKE DOWN THE SITE IF REQUESTED BY ANY RELEVANT PARTY.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Adventure Time - 15b - Blood Under The Skin


After receiving a splinter on his finger, Finn seeks the Magical Armor of Zelderon for protection, but cannot take the embarrassment.

7 comments:

  1. Its Not WORKING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah She/He's Right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working for me, anyone else having success?

    ( :3=

    ReplyDelete
  4. working perfectly for me :) thankyou so so so so so so much for uploading all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no video is showing up

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is not showing up. Maybe I should reload it...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean.