I DO NOT OWN ADVENTURE TIME, Adventure Time is owned and licensed by Cartoon Network Studios, produced by Frederator Studios, and created by Pendleton Ward. I am posting the content with the sole purpose of spreading the joy I get from this show to those without access to the televised program.
I AM PREPARED TO TAKE DOWN THE SITE IF REQUESTED BY ANY RELEVANT PARTY.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Adventure Time - 18b - To Cut A Woman's Hair


Finn must get a lock of hair from a princess to save Jake from the balding Tree Witch, but this task proves harder than expected, and ends up revealing his biggest secret.

3 comments:

  1. you dont post the whole entire episode... whys that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or do you and I am just not aware?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whole thing works for me.

    Like many of the AT episodes, it does end rather abruptly, but them laughing is the last scene.

    ( :3=

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean.