I DO NOT OWN ADVENTURE TIME, Adventure Time is owned and licensed by Cartoon Network Studios, produced by Frederator Studios, and created by Pendleton Ward. I am posting the content with the sole purpose of spreading the joy I get from this show to those without access to the televised program.
I AM PREPARED TO TAKE DOWN THE SITE IF REQUESTED BY ANY RELEVANT PARTY.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Adventure Time - 19a - The Chamber of Frozen Blades


Whilst the Ice King goes out to take a pregnant Gunther to the hospital, Finn and Jake decide to sneak inside his lair and flex their ninja skills.

4 comments:

  1. Woops! I'll get that fixed up ASAP.

    Thanks for telling me, I don't know links are down without your help guys!


    ( :3=

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending was o.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. still not working...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean.